miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

"Pulp Fiction scene - Hamburger's" Adaptation

dale play y lee, osea no puedo ripear la pelicula, cambiarle los subtitulos y despues subirla a youtube porque

0) los subtitulos no se ven una mierda
1) No hay tiempo para eso


So...


I couple of days ago in a yahoogroup it was discussed that in Taller I, things got really bad, and the professors and ayudantes where very mean.

I could not believe it. Bueno esto es lo que les paso a unos flacos que osaron presentar un TP copiado de otro.


Brett: a fiuba student
Jules: Samuel Jackson (Ayudante 1)
Vincent: Travolta (Ayudante 2)

BRETT
Look, what's your name? I got his
name's Vincent, but what's yours?

JULES
My name's Pitt, and you ain't
talkin' your ass outta this shit.

BRETT
I just want you to know how sorry
we are about how fucked up things
got between us and Mr. Vega.
When we presentamos este TP, we
only had the best intentions,
no llegabamos con el tiempo --


Jules kills a group member

JULES
(to Brett)
Oh, I'm sorry. Did that break your
concentration? I didn't mean to do
that. Please, continue. I believe
you were saying something about
"best intentions."

Brett can't say a word.

JULES
Whatsamatter? Oh, you were finished.
Well, allow me to retort.
What does Professor Vega looks like?

BRETT
What?

JULES
What country you from!??

BRETT
What?

JULES
"What" ain't no country I ever heard of! Do
they speak English in "What?"

BRETT
What?

JULES
English-motherfucker-do-you-speak-
it?

BRETT
Yes.

JULES
Then you know what I'm sayin'?

BRETT
Yes.

JULES
Then describe what Professor Vega looks like!

BRETT
What?

Jules takes his .45 and PRESSES the barrel HARD in Brett's cheek.

JULES
Say "What" again! Say
"What" again! I dare ya, I double
dare ya motherfucker, say "What"
one more goddamn time!



Brett does his best.

BRETT
...he's...White --

JULES
-- go on!

BRETT
...and he's...he's...tall --

JULES
-- does he look like a bitch?!

BRETT
(without thinking)
What?!

Brett is shot

JULES
Does-he-look-like-a-bitch?!

BRETT

No!

JULES
Then why did you try to fuck 'im
like a bitch?!

BRETT
I didn't!

JULES
Yes ya did Brett. Yes you did!
And Mr Vega doesnt like to be fucked
by anybody except Missis Vega.
You read the Bible, Brett?

BRETT
(in spasm)
Yes!!

JULES
There's a passage I got memorized,
seems appropriate for this
situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous programmer is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of ladri
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds sus compañeros de tp through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of great code. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to copy and paste
my code. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon thee."

The two men EMPTY their guns at the same time on the sitting
Brett.



La mano viene jodida negro, no te copies.




Nada de esto es real

No hay comentarios.: