domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007

Reality knocking on my door


-. Jola si como andas?

Ah yo diria que bien

-. Todo tranca?

Seeah. Fui a correr, mire unas peliculas, sali un poco, you know the usual

-. Good, good. Y QUE CARAJO ESTAS HACIENDO QUE NO ESTAS ESTUDIANDO?????

ummm, well...

-. I dont want to hear another word coming out of your pitty little face, do you understand??? Proyectos test is in two weeks and you havent studied a single page yet!!! What about aplicaciones informaticas?? Do I have to mention simulacion also?

I know I know, it's just ... I mean there's a bunch of other stuff that I want to do, you know?

-. Well, when you finish your career you'll have aaaaaaall the time to do whatever you want. Until then, start to study you fricken bastard!

Hey hey, there's no need to be so mean

-. YES, yes there is! Do I have to remind you what happens if i'm not mean? You'll be "ohhh I dont have time now!" or "uhhh look at me I'm going to fail, I wish I had started to study before " or "jeez, the exam was so hard I left a palometa on my shorts!!" Well I'm sick of it, so start studying, OK??

alright, I will!! Jesus, stop being such a pain in the ass... Say, Can I first watch another chapter of "prison break"? I heard the last one is totally awesome

-. START-TO-STUDY-NOW

Fine!

--
Me voy a armar un calendario o algo, no se ni cuantos dias faltan para los examenes.

No hay comentarios.: