jueves, 22 de marzo de 2007

Wink from Bob Marley

Bob Marley: Yeah man, i sympathize with your cause, so here's one for ya broda, to all you jah people

No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.

Said - said - said: I remember when we used to sit
In the front of FIUBA,
Oba - obaserving the ladris
As they would mingle with the good people we meet.
Good friends we have, oh, good friends we've lost
Along the way. (yeah man acordate los que recursaron y se fueron a privadas)
In this great future, you can't forget your past;
So dry your tears, I say.

No, woman, no cry;

-.Thanks Bob, thanks. Is there anything I can do for you?
Bob Marley -. Yeah man, have a lighter?
-. Wow, is that a doble mecha?
Bob Marley -. Oh yeah, pure from jamaica broda
-. Sorry I dont smoke
Bob Marley -. You dont smoke, man? how do you cope with all FIUBA preassure?
-. I push it deep inside me and I never talk about it. I'll be hosting a tumor in a year or two if this keeps going, but, hey what the hell
Bob Marley -. Bad bad, man. That's bad man. Jah dont want ya ta suffer, he wants ya ta be happy. Life is beautiful. Jah come ta break downpression, Rule equality, Wipe away transgression. Set the captives free. Captives like you.
-. I'm not captive
Bob Marley -. Then why are you doing this?
-. Well I chose to. No-one said it would be easy. The thing is, that sometimes, you have to bend your thoughts a little bit, you know. No independent thinking, just put down in your parcial what you have learned in class and in all those PPTs.
Bob Marley -. Don't let them fool you, or even try to school you, oh! no You've a mind of our own. So send them to hell if what you're thinking is not right.
-. It's not that easy. Listen i have to go. We'll talk about this some other time.
Bob Marley -. Sure man, ooooooh this is really gooood, seee yaaaaa.

No hay comentarios.: