viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007

Casting for new talents

In order to improve this blog its owner has started a casting, lets see how he's doing so far

owner: Next...
Crazy-linking-man: Hello
owner: ok, who are you?
Crazy-linking-man: I'm crazy-linking-man
owner: and what is your talent?
Crazy-linking-man: I have the ability to link all sort of facts... any facts... all facts
owner: mmm, I see... ok show me what you've got
Crazy-linking-man: Ok, did ya know that there's a direct link between Elvis Presley and the people that dwell on the left side of FIUBA?
owner: Los ocupas?
Crazy-linking-man: That's right
Owner: ...
Crazy-linking-man: ...
Owner: ...and of course this link is....
Crazy-linking-man: Everytime you pass in front of this people they go "Eh gato tené do' pesito' pa' la birra'? right? well fifty years ago it was Elvis Presley who sang for the first "Blue Suede Shoes" a song that starts:

Well it's one for the money, two for the show
Three to get ready now go cat go

get it? go CAT go... gato... cat... cat... gato... there's your link.

Owner: OK. ummm tell me, how many bolas of naftalina have you snorted to came with that conclusion?
Crazy-linking-man: 4. 5. Give or take
Owner: ... I see... Well i'm sorry but noticiasdeayer has a strong no-drugs policy, BUT i'll tell you, comeback in a week when you are naftalina-free and I'll give you a second chance.
Crazy-linking-man: OMG thank you so much I wont disapoint you
Owner: Sure you wont, have a nice day.
Crazy-linking-man: Thanks I will.

(Crazy-linking-man walks out)

Owner: ¬ ¬, this is going to be a loooooong casting.

No hay comentarios.: