sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

Lets not avoid the subject

Ahhh Valentine's day, you can smell the love in the air. Reminds me of a girl I met once

-. I want to hear it all

La venia buscando y ganando terreno hasta que finalmente I was confident enough to play the "pepe le pew" strategy:



-. Y como resulto?

Well, she kicked me in the nuts so hard that my balls ended up on Uruguay's shore. Un Bajon, me tuve que tomar el buquebus y todo para buscarlas. We still talk from time to time, no hard feeling, you know.

-. Jo-key... I gotta go

Que tenes que hacer?

-. Bueno tengo que ir comprar comida y limpiar un poco. You know vivir solo no es una seguidilla de picadas con amigos y sorprenderse que lo estas haciendo con la puerta abierta. You have to clean and cook and some other chores too. I'm out see ya.

OK, i'm gonna watch this mad tv clip and head out too.








EOP (end of post)