sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Tomorrow never dies - Part 2

Guard1: Mr Carver, Bond has escaped. He managed somehow to reproduce all three ISI Tps!


Elliot Carver: Good for Bond, Bad for you.
Guard1 is shooted to death.
Elliot Carver: Can you believe this? I have all the money of the world, control virtually every newspaper in the world and still cant get rid of one single british agent. That's why I have hired you Dr Kaufman.


Dr Kaufman: Dont worry Mr Carver, Zis Mizter Bond will be part of ze past. I will torture him all weekend. Not to mention zat he has to study for ADMPRO, do another TP und study for ISI
Elliot Carver: Do you have a doctorate in torture?
Dr. Kaufman: No, no zis iz more like a hobby... but I am very gifted.
Elliot Carver: Oh i believe you
Dr. Kaufman: I will make sure Bond can't concentrate und doesn't study. Take my word for it, ja?


--------
the plot thickens...

No hay comentarios.: