jueves, 7 de junio de 2007

Please not now

me-. Doctor doctor! tengo mierda en la bocha
Doc-. I'm afraid so, yes.
me-. How did it get there?
Doc-. Well, it's because you are not able to let go some of the issues that affect your relatives.
me-. Oh crap. Now is when I envy so much university campus in foreign countries. I mean you have 5 years to study and hang out with your friends. And that's it. All you have to do is study and drink beer. Imaginate, es como un fucking gran hermano donde nadie te va a tirar un VOT 2; 5 años de lo que podria convertirse en 5 años de situaciones onda Scrubbs o Friends. Is this why I cant focus to finish the ADMPRO tp?
Doc-. mmmm, let's see. Yes.
me-. Oh Mein got.
Doc-. Life is a bitch. Mmm let me correct that. YOUR life is a bitch. Now, yes, much better.
me-. Die
Doc-. Yes I will die eventually, but your life will still be a bitch
me-. Ok die now
Doc-. Sorry not gonna happend
me-. Please?
Doc-. Nah
me-. You are starting to get on my nervs
Doc-. Yes, please get mad. It's the only way to wake up
me-. What? wake up? what do you mean? I am awake
Doc-. Not really, you have been cryogenically frozen like Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky.
me-. What??!?!??! When?
Doc-. Back in 2001, you couldnt cope with the whole idea of recursar. Eversince you have been dreaming. None of this is real. The only way to wake up is to jump from that balcony
me-. ...
Doc-. ...
me-. ...
Doc-. ...
me-. ...
Doc-. Oh my god! you totally fell for that one did ya? oh god you should have seen your face, you got upset jajaja
me-. Ok, cut it out, it's not funny.
Doc-. oh jajajajajaj no no no, i beg to differ that was totally funny!!!!!!
me-. OK Doc, can you help me with this?
Doc-. Nah sorry kid.
me-. Damn

No hay comentarios.: