sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008

It's all very clear to me now

Las monedas que faltan dia a dia, estan en mesas de poker all over the country. I'm serious dude, there were coins as far as the eye could see. Thousands of them. Meanwhile I struggle everyday to have coins to take the bus. A veces teniendo que comprar cosas que no necesito.
Siendo la primera vez que jugaba por plata, sali perdiendo. Claramente me falto la bond girl parada al lado mio con su mano en mi hombro para desconcentrar a los profesional players pero deep down inside I know that I have won something more important. I dont have to care about coins at least for 2 weeks.

Sabado 16.45, el calor empieza a volver lentamente y lo que suena es Gorillaz



You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.


C-ya