miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

Ignorance is a bless

-. Que dice tu sobre de azucar?

"El verdadero hombre quiere dos cosas: el peligro y el juego. Por eso ama a la mujer: el más peligroso de los juegos" - Nietzsche

-. So true, my friend. Well, are you coming?

You go ahead. I'll just stay here a little bit more

-. Are you ok?

Meh, it's nothing. It's just that I kinda dont like this time of year. You know, Christmas and all.

-. Yeah me too.

And it's not like I dont have good memories. It's just that those memories seem so far away. The good all days when you were a kid and didnt know that every member of your family hated each other and pretended that everything was cool

-. You know that they say: "Ignorance is a bless"

Yeah I know what you mean. Take this guy for example that I saw the other day on the bus
Peló la notebook como si nada. I thought: "he must be a very busy man and he's probably doing something very important"

Nah, el chabon estaba mirando "Dont mess with the zohan".


-. He's not ignorant dude. He's just plain idiot. Or you know that? maybe not, maybe the complete opposite. Maybe he knows that the risk of getting robbed exists but still he prefers to do what he wants instead of living with fear.

Yes, maybe you are right.

-. Well i'm gonna take off now, sure you are ok?

Yeah go dude. I'll just listen to a song and watch the rain for a bit. Kinda need to do some thinking.

-. You thinking? nah that's imposible

haha get the fuck out already

-. Ok see ya!


Play



Damn, what a great tune