miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

Tomorrow never dies - Part 3


M: Dabelouseven, your conduct is unheard-of!

Bond: I'm just doing my job.

M: May I remind you that you have a license to kill, not a license to fail an exam?

Bond: I had my reasons to act like I did

M: Well I'm all ears.

Bond: When I started this cuatrimestre, my goal was to pass three materias. Not 1 not 2, but three materias. Simulacion had to be one of those three.

M: You have jeopardized ADMPRO, the most important materia of all this cuatrimestre. If you fail to pass that one, consider yourself fired. By studying less for ADMPRO and more for simulacion you've put your mission in danger.

Bond: M, I saw the chance and I took it. It was simulación last chance to pass, I still have one chance to recuperar el ultimo parcial de ADMPRO. I know it's a big risk, but you know the old saying; "there's no point in living, if you can't feel alive". Now... may I carry on?

M: (sight) Proceed WITH caution, Dabelouseven, I want daily updates. This blog has to be filled you know.

No hay comentarios.: